Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Stripes and Sneaks









 dress (H&M only $25), sneaks (Adidas), shades (Quay), bag (Gigi New York), rings (Anna Beck)

If ever I had a signature look, a Dress and a pair of Sneaks would no doubt be it.  In my opinion, you can't get much more comfy and cozy than this.  And with the price point of my Stripes, it's kinda a no brainer (perfect mom-on-the-go look, too)!  Quick little tidbit on my Sneaks, don't shy away from snagging a men's or even boy's pair---just be sure to convert accordingly.  I'm typically a size-and-a-half smaller than a men's size.  As for my Shades, they're a current fave...DEF plan on snagging another Pair!
Alright gang, cheers to a great week.  Had a quick work trip to Lexington yesterday so getting back in the Indy groove currently.  A big thanks to 21c Hotels for the fab accommodations--the hotel and food were simply fantastic!   Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL