Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Boot the Romper




 romper (Free People), boots (Stuart Weitzman), bag (Gigi New York), ring (Anna Beck), shades (Ray Ban)

Clearly with temps being in the teens today in Lex, I ain't sporting this Floral Romp.  But trust me when I say,  I sure did sport it, along with these OTK's, while in Florida over Xmas break.  I have no doubts the romp will make for the perfect Spring transitional piece, too!  I've linked some other fun Transitional Floral Romps below because if you're anything like me, you're kinda over shopping the chilly stuff and ready to work on your spring wardrobe--even though, hells bells, it's an eternity away.  
Alright gang...T A X day---meh.  But I'm of the school of thought let's just get the bad news outta the way sooner rather than later, yes?  Cheers to a great Wednesday---make it a wonderful one!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL