Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Workout Wear










leggings (Onzie), sports bra (Onzie), sneaks (Nike), tee (Hard Tail)

I've chatted up fitness several times here on the blog and I figured with the impending Holidays (read:  food frenzy), it would be a good time to chat up the workout sitch once more.  I'm gonna be honest, gang, sister has put on a few the past months.  About 10 lbs to be exact.  I can't decide if it's the (relatively) new relationship, the travel, the socializing, the GNO's, the late night oreos---or just a compilation of all of the above that's to blame.  Regardless of my extracurricular habits, I ALWAYS try to balance them out with a solid workout.  Here lately, it's been a solid mix of Pure Barre Lift Lex, and my latest obsession, Orange Theory Fitness.  I find that as I'm getting older, mixing it up is K E Y and Orange Theory Lexington is shocking the bod like none other.  Between the interval training on the treadmill and rower coupled with 30 minute weight sessions, I'm a dang drowned rat by the time I leave there.  It's been a great mental and physical challenge for me and it indeed keeps me coming back for more.  So much so that I'll be giving their noon class a go this Thursday---would love to see my fellow Lexingtonians come sweat it out with me so feel free to REGISTER ONLINE --hope to see y'all there....pay no mind to me sucking wind!  Y'all have a great start to your Thursday--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL