Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Loeffler Love










 What do all of these looks have in common?  Fabulously fun and fresh LOEFFLER RANDALL KICKS  thanks to Omar + Elsie.  This season's LF selection is absolutely supberb (see Lace Ups & Buckles) and lucky for us Lexingtonians, Omar + Elsie is having a Loeffler Randall Trunk Show this Wednesday thru Saturday just in time for the Breeder's Cup!  Mention s + s when shopping the shoe goodness and you'll receive 15% off your purchase.  I'm telling you gang, I've been a huge fan of this line for several years (see My Very First Pair).   And it's no surprise I love what Abby's been up to at Omar + Elsie so there's no doubts this will be a goodin'......
Total side note but indeed worth mentioning, my FLORAL MAXI is on S A L E and I'm thinking even though it's chillier, we can still sport her with a Leather Jacket for a cute fall look.  
Alright gang, getting the hair did today---I'm thinking I'm going to shoot for the Julianne Hough sitch---have a bit to go to grow it out, but that's the avenue I'm going to take---I think.  It always becomes a gametime decision in the hot seat!  Y'all have a great day and make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem






 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL