Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Casual Cotton




duffle (Barrington Gifts c/o), hoodie (Sundry c/o Omar + Elsie), denim (BlankNYC, LOVE THESE DISTRESSED), sneaks (Adidas), rings (BcbgAnna Beck), bracelet (Lulu Frost c/o Omar + Elsie), shades (Ray Ban)

Sitting here as I type staring at this Duffle overflowing with clothes from a quick little trip I made to Indy yesterday.  Which is exactly my point....she's perfect for trips of any kind be them quick or extended.  I brought this Barrington Duffle with me to Sonoma and a handful of weekender trips in between.  It's the perfect size and I love the option of a cross body or over the shoulder--the monogram doesn't hurt either.
As for the rig, I like to travel comfortably and SUNDRY is not only comfy, but ridiculously cute (see Muscle StripesMuscle Hearts, & Side Slit Stripes).  This Sundry Hoodie from Omar + Elsie is a current cotton fave that could be worn 'round the clock.  Omar + Elsie has a stellar collection of Sundry so indeed give their Insta a sneak peek for some solid threads (mention s + s for a little discount and they'll ship outta state, too).  
Alright gang, cheers to a wonderful Wednesday--be sure to shop the look below (ps--I'm on the brink of snagging these Distressed Skinnies--too good and for the price--forget it).  Make it a great one.

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL