Friday, August 21, 2015

Say Thanks









chase thank you (Tiny Prints c/o), cam thank you (Tiny Prints c/o), mom card (Tiny Prints c/o), coffee table books & pillows (Adele of Lexington)

This summer, well really this year quite frankly, we've had quite a bit to be thankful for.  Wonderful family and friends that have rallied around us during what has been our most difficult year indeed gives the little ladies and myself so very much to be thankful for.  My mother always emphasized the importance of sending a Thank You Note when I was a kid and it is something I have definitely passed on to the little ladies.  And while typically they moan and groan when I bring out the stationery, the bunnies were totally digging their new Kid's Color-In Thank You Cards from Tiny Prints.  I mean what I wouldn't have given to have Personalized Stationery that you could color in!?!  Instead I had loose leaf notebook paper and some janky blunt pencil to send my Thank You's--B O R I N G.   The gals loved personalizing their cards and writing a sweet little something to a very special woman in our lives--Mrs. Lavender.  I won't go on too much about how special she is to the three of us, but let's just say she is a very bright light in our lives--a very special woman indeed who loves my children like they are her own.   I cannot stress enough the importance of sending a hand written gesture--in an age where everything is electronic, I think it's important we keep snail mail alive.  Thankfully, Tiny Prints is the absolute best source for all things paper---Thank You'sInvitesBirth Announcements--you name it, they've got it--and the cutest dang (personalized) selection around!  It's my go to for the kids' bday parties & Xmas cards year after year!  Right now Tiny Prints is offering Free Shipping on Orders of $49+ so be sure to hop on it!
Alright gang, cheers to a wonderful weekend---we've got a good one on deck.  Celebrating two gal pals' bdays tonight---and a neighborhood block party tomorrow with the bunnies.  Weather is perfection here in the Bluegrass so she's shaping up to be a fab weekend indeed.  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL