Saturday, July 18, 2015

Weekend Chambray











 dress (Bella Dahl c/o Morton James), sneaks (Converse), bag (Gigi New York c/o), hat (Sole Society c/o), cuff (Similar), shades (Ray Ban), rings (BCBGAnna Beck)

To say that I wear this Spotted Chambray Dress (orig from Morton James) on the regular, would be an extreme understatement.  This week alone, I've sported it 3 times.  Once to the pool and twice to run errands.  The Chamb Spots are just that good---and talk about comfy.  She would be the perfect addition to your weekend which is why I figured I'd churn out this post today---
Wishing you all a wonderful start to your weekend---I've got my big gal back from camp and we are taking today to be lazy bums with maybe a side of a late afternoon swim--happy to be reunited indeed!  
Feel free to shop the look below---if lazy bumming like me, don't forget to check out my Nordstrom Sale Picks from yesterday's post---the goods are going fast so be sure to peruse while you can!  Make it a great one, gang!
PS:  big thanks to Andrew Adams for not only snagging these shots, but humoring me when I insisted  we get this adorable buddy in the mix--is he not the cutest little ass you've ever seen?

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL