Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Floral Jump










jumper (Misguided Black Version), heels (Zara see SIMILAR), clutch (Mark & Graham c/o), cuff (BCBG c/o Morton James), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), shades (Sole Society c/o UNDER $25), watch (Cartier), bracelet (Coordinates Collection c/o Omar + Elsie)

So this post I am quite excited about, one because I am simply adoring this PLUNGING FLORAL (avail in Black), but two, and more importantly, because it's the first of several looks shot in Sonoma, CA last week.  When I tell you I had an insanely fun time, well, that truly is an understatement.  The place where we stayed alone was enough to give the trip an A+--so serene and modern and surrounded by nature, it was pure perfection.  Add a very healthy dose of wine tastings and food pairings at some of the most gorgeous venues, and well, let's just say I am officially a lover of wine country.   
I have to give a very sincere thank you to Vicens Forns Photography for snapping these shots bright and early Thursday morning.  Terribly charming and extremely talented, he was such a gem to work with and I couldn't be more pleased with the shots he captured.  
Alright gang, cheers to a  lovely weekend.  My big girl is headed to sleepaway camp tomorrow so we're getting her all geared up.  Feel free to shop the look below and don't forget to check out my post featuring my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access picks.   So many goodins' it's damn near dangerous.  

photos courtesy of Vicens Forns

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL