Sunday, July 19, 2015

Take Cover





  





tunic (Mark & Graham c/o), bathing suit (Triangle), shades (HM old), cuff (BCBG), rings (BCBGAnna Beck)


Two tidbits for our Sunday---One, this Monogrammed Tunic from Mark & Graham is indeed all that it's cracked up to be.  I brought it with me to Sonoma and if we were at the house, I was in it...even wore it to bed!  Headed to the Lake with some friends next week and the Tunic will definitely be coming with me!
Two, this swimsuit from Triangl Swimwear--it's one of two that I own from the brand and I absolutely L O V E it.  She sucks you in in all the right places--but beware, DEF size up!  It's wetsuit mat'l so she's indeed snug.  In honor of swimsuit season still being upon us, and it being hotter than the hubs of hell outside, I went ahead and rounded up some SALE SWIMWEAR (see MacaroonsRetro, & Cobalt)--all discounted, all super cute!
Hope y'all are having a superb Sunday---I don't know what's gotten into us, but we can't seem to get out of our PJs this weekend---it's pretty fantastic!  
Again, a special thank you to Vicens Forns for capturing these shots and making me feel quite comfy  splashing around--such a treat to work with!  Make it a great one gang and feel free to shop the goods below!

photos courtesy of Vicens Forns

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL