Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Getaway











roller bag (Mark & Graham c/o), tote (Mark & Graham c/o), oxford (Target), jeans (dl1961 SIMILAR), sneaks (Adidas), shades (Ray Ban), ring (BCBG similarAnna Beck), cuff (BCBG c/o Morton James), scarf (Adele of Lexington), hat (Sole Society SIMILAR)

Posting up from the skies as I make my way to Sonoma for a little getaway to wine country for the 4th.  Let's just cut to the chase and chat up the travel swag that is this Monogrammed Camo Tote from Mark & Graham.  Roomy, durable, and ridiculously cute--this bad boy is absolutely perfect for a day of travel.  Or everyday--hells, I intend to carry the Camo long after I return home.  Staying on the travel front --how about this Monogrammed Spinner?  I typically always shy away from black luggage just because there's a zillion at baggage claim, but there is absolutely no mistaking this bad boy! Highly recommend perusing Mark & Graham's  travel goodies if y'all are taking a summer getaway.  In regards to the rig, you'll always always find me traveling in a solid pair of DENIM.  I get entirely too chilly to show the stems.  Today's travel outfit consists of this STRIPED SMOCK TOP which I'm absolutely obsessed with--crazy comfy--and these LEO FLATS.  Comfiness is key for me!
Alright gang, cheers to a great rest of your week---feel free to shop the look below and be sure to follow along Instagram to see snippets from the trip!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL