Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A Striped Smock












top (SOLD OUT--damnit!  this is a super CHAMBRAY TOP), denim (dl1961 LOVE THESE), heels (Joie see SIMILAR), bag (Michael Kors), cuff (BCBG c/o Morton James), rings (BCBGAnna Beck), shades (Ray Ban)

I'll give you the bad news first.....this chambray top that I teased last night on INSTAGRAM is now sold out for the love of Mike.  The (relatively) good news is I've found some fun other CHAMBRAY OPTIONS that are equally as cute in my opinion (think TUNICPEPLUM, & OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS).  You have my word I will keep my eyes peeled for when (fingers crossed) this bad boy is restocked.   Until then, let's get revved up for the NORDSTROM EARLY ACCESS ANNIVERSARY SALE--I'm currently working on my picks for all of us Nordstrom Rewards Member---stay tuned, gang!  Feel free to shop my chambs picks below--make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL