Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The White Delight










 top (French Connection c/o), skirt (French Connection c/o), heels (Schutz, sold out ; (, LOVE THESE PINK CAGES & THESE FRINGES from Schutz), bag (Clare Vivier c/o Omar + Elsie), pom pom (Dune c/o), shades (Ray Ban), watch (Michael Kors), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

Wore this two piece number from French Connection back in April while in Dallas for the rS Conference....and I've easily worn her a handful of times since then.  So perfect for a slew of summer occasions--think a baby shower, lunch with the gal pals, or even work events.  I've yet to separate the two, but I def intend to sport the TOP with my DISTRESSED FLARES.  And gang, I'm so dang sorry these heels appear to be sold out (if someone shows me up and finds them, let me know), but I so dig what Schutz Shoes is currently serving up (see PINK CAGES & SNAKE GLADIATORS).  Feel free to shop this look below along with some of my faves from Schutz.....my new Clare V , along with a handful of other Clare V beauties, is avail at Omar + Elsie.  Y'all make it a great one....roadtrippin' to the ATL today!

photos courtesy of 

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL