Friday, April 24, 2015

Navy Loves Lime








We chatted up my love of The Tunic a few posts back.....take that a step further and add the maxi element and voila---you have this Lovely from Sail to Sable.  Wore this beauty while in Florida and I just love how it is super comfy but also has a structured element with the collar--because girlfriend loves herself a 'popped' collar.  While their spring line is just darling, I have to say I'm adoring this Striped Tunic Dress from their summer collection in a major way.  Be sure to peruse Sail to Sable's adorable array of tunics and dresses if you're in the market to spruce up your poolside and vacation game--and check out these Pineapples while you're at it, too!  
Alright gang, I've gotta dip for a day of meetings...hope your Friday is off to a fabulous start--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL