Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Street Checks





top (LOFT), pants (LOFT), heels (See by ChloeOmar + Elsie), coat (JCrew 20% OFF), gloves (Target), bag (Clare VivierOmar + Elsie), shades (Gucci)

Ffffffrrrreeeezing.  Yep.  That was the word that was running rampant through my brain while snapping these pups outside of Lincoln Center.  But I suppose you gotta just take one for the team (and by team I mean fashion) and buck up, right?  Such a wonderful week thus far in the city even with the frigid temps.  Sported this Top & Window Pane Pants during a morning of meetings.  Originally this trip was going to be full force NYFW, but once I decided my gals needed a little NYC adventure of their own, I opted to make it more mother/daughter focused with a side of work.  It's been the perfect trip for the three of us chock full of a broadway play, the Natural Museum of History, American Girl, ice skating in Rockefeller, and a healthy dose of shopping!  It's been quite special to experience this city through my daughters' eyes...memorable indeed.   Alright gang, you all have a great start to your Wednesday---we head back to the Bluegrass tonight and I hear the weather is equally, if not more, insane!  Make it a good one!

photos by Lydia Hudgens

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL