Saturday, January 31, 2015

Not A Seahawk








 top (French Connection c/o), pants (French Connection c/o), sneaks (Converse), bag (Gigi New York c/o), shades (Gucci), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

It wasn't until I posted a preview look of this on Instagram that it was brought to my attention I looked like a raging Seahawks fan.  And while I have nothing against the Seahawks (hell I barely even know who's PLAYING in the Superbowl), a Seahawks fan I am not--not much of an NFL gal at all really.   But onto the true reason for this rig..it's crazy Comfy!!  Y'all know I'm a big fan of comfort and yet I always like to feel pulled together--this Oversized Top and Stretch Trousers from French Connection accomplishes just that.  Don't forget the Valentine's Day contest French Connection is having--quite the shopping spree is up for grabs.  In the meantime, make sure to check out the insanely good SALE they're having--additional 50% off good (see JumperStripes, & Baby Blue).  Alright gang, feel free to check out the sale finds I'm clocking below.  Onto Campbell's bball game followed by brunch with Elsa at Palmers Fresh Grill...Let it Go, Baby!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL