Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Vacation Maxi



  


dress (French Connection c/o Morton James last seen on MAJOR SALE HERE alternative maxis below and HERE), clutch (Clare Vivier), sandals (BCBG cute metallics HERE), shades (Ray Ban), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o)

Gang I need to apologize as I posted a preview shot of this look on INSTAGRAM yesterday and damnit if the dress isn't now sold out!?!?  But the moral of this post's story was more about how a maxi is the perfect travel piece for a warm weather getaway (that hopefully many of you all will be taking during this hellish winter).  I sported this number both in Florida for my mom's bday brunch and South America (along with a handfull of other MAXIS), and I swear by packing maxis--they're just an easy foolproof (and comfy) look.  With that being said, I've scouted a few I'm currently digging below---
Alright gang---hope everyone has a lovely weekend---I'm off to my little one's first bball game!  

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL