Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Get Glitzed

So after snagging these Sequin Leggings today in prep for upcoming holiday parties, I figured I'd (temporarily) stray from the gift guides to bring us gals a little sparkly inspo for the inevitable soirees we'll be attending.  I think the key with sparkle is to more or less tone down EVERYTHING else---for instance, to my girlfriend's (all girl) annual holiday party I will sport the Leggings with a cozy Knit and either ballet flats or I may be so bold as to toss on These.  But I am so very smitten with THIS LOVELY under a leather jacket or blazer---so great for NYE, too!  This Tee is another versatile piece I've had for ages and still love (see HERE) Alright gang, feel free to scope out the sparkle below.  Hope y'all have a relaxing evening--make it a good one!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL