Thursday, September 11, 2014

Get Classic








blazer (Mom's vintage, see SIMILAR ON SALE), perfect white tee (J.CREW ON SALE), jeans (Paige), heels (J.Crew Similar), bag (Clare Vivier), cuff (Similar), shades (Gucci c/o SmartBuyGlasses), watch (La Mer c/o), rings (anna beck, lagos)

Not sure if you all remember THIS POST, but clearly my Mom's blazer is still doing its thing some 30+ years later--it's really the gold buttons I'm most in love with...but the oversized fit I'm definitely digging, too!  And in keeping with the title of this post, another classic...the WHITE TEE.  Like the CHAMBRAY or the perfect pair of BOYFRIENDS, a perfect white tshirt I am always on the hunt for and firmly believe you can never own too many.  This ONE has the perfect relaxed feel and I wear it 'round the clock which means I prob need to snag another one for the arsenal.  Another classic I'm wearing constantly these days, my SHADES.  I've had these babes in tortoise for ages and well if it ain't broke, don't fix it...just get the same style in black, right?  Thanks to SmartBuyGlasses' amazing selection, I was able to do just that!  
Alright gang, quite excited for my sis to be flying in from FLA today for a little weekend stay with me and the gals.  Cheers to a wonderful weekend--let's make it a good one!

OH and PS--I have a few items left in my Poshmark Closet such as these Paige Cognac Coated Jeans--be sure to sneak a peek.  


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL