Monday, August 4, 2014

Who's Your






tee (ILY Couture c/o), vest (J.Crew), pants (Gap love THESE STAR SKIMMERS, too), sneaks (Converse), cuff (Similar), ring (Anna Beck), bag (Michael Kors), shades (Gucci)

Whenever I'm in what I like to call "Mom Mode," be it chauffeuring the kiddies around, doing school activities, heading to sports events, bday parties, you name it---a look such as this totally fits the bill.  Three ingredients are serving up this look just right in my book--first you've got yourself a fun Graphic Tee and then two pieces that can always add a little hipster polish to a look, the Hightop and Denim Vest.  The vest is the perfect layering piece and the sneaks add a comfy and fun vibe to the look.  Moms, just because we are being pulled (literally) in 80 gazillion directions doesn't mean we don't want to look pulled together, right?  Keep a uniform on hand for when you've got to scoot out the door stat--one like this is always my go to!  
Alright gang, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend---we explored the beautiful horse farms and orchards here in Lexington and it was simply perfect!  Cheers to a great start to your week.  

Oh and a random PS:  Land of Nod is having their Friends & Family sale with everything being 15% off with code BUDDY.  If you remember This POST, then you remember I'm a big Land of Nod fan as my gals' rooms are decked with their decor--I am absolutely loving their Pillows and Bedding but truly, my gals' Jenny Lind Beds will always be my fave piece in their rooms.  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL