Monday, June 23, 2014

Get Comfy





dress (Sundry, Omar + Elsie, other muscle dresses HERE and HERE), necklace (AJs Casuals), sneaks (Converse, sans studs HERE), personalized camo (c/o my best gal, Jenny, see other CAMO HERE), cuff (Similar), shades (Ray Ban Green Lenses), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

May I introduce to you the comfiest, coziest cotton tshirts & dresses I've owned to date?  SUNDRY is churning out some of my absolute fave cotton numbers.  Loose fitting and yet still flattering and oh so comfy makes them pretty much perfect in my book.  Luckily for us Lexingtonians, Omar + Elsie has a crazy good selection of Sundry--out-of-towners be sure to check out some current craves below.  On that same note, if out of town (non-Lex), and loving this necklace from AJs Casuals as much as I do, give the gals a call and they'll ship their baubles out of state!  Alright gang, cheers to a wonderful Tues--make it a good one.

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL