Monday, April 21, 2014

A Flowy Fave







scarf (Pomegranate c/o), jeans (dL1961 DIY'd by yours truly), tank (J.Crew), heels (Sole Society c/o), hat (Gap see similar HERE), bag (Michael Kors), shades (Gucci), cuff (Morton James, Lexington), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), necklace (Page Sargisson)

Snaked this Pomegranate Scarf last year and I have to say, I've already put her to use quite a bit this spring (see HERE & HERE).  And while boho ain't necessarily my gig (although I wish I could pull it off more for sure), I am loving the easy breezy feel of the scarf, hat, tank and jeans.  All of these pieces with the exception of these Sole Society Heels, which I am a big fan of btw, are oldies but goodies I've had in my arsenal.  Just a little reminder to all of us (myself definitely included) to remix what you have.  Sure it's a new season, but that doesn't mean you need to completely revamp your wardrobe...just breathe a little life into what you currently have (this was my sporty take on the Scarf last year).   A few tweaks goes further than you think!   Alright gang, make it a good one--cheers to a lovely week!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem










 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL