Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sweats are the New Sweats




 pants (Target in store, love this VERSION), jacket (Zara see Similar), tshirt (Adidas), sneaks (New Balance), bag (Linea Pelle--ADORE THIS), watch (Cartier), ring (Lagos, Anna Beck), bracelets (Sylvia Benson), cuff (Morton James, Lexington KY), shades (Ray Ban)

I swear (I think), I will not make y'all suffer through another look with these sweats.  On the flip side, what kinda gal would I be if I didn't showcase an item that clearly gives you crazy bang for your buck and is pretty dang versatile (see HEREHEREHERE)?  Ridiculously comfy, surprisingly more polished than you'd think, I'm simply crazy for SWEATS.  What other article of clothing can you dress up, down, wear with flats, heels, sneaks, sleep in, dance in, eat in, let it all hang out it in?  Seriously, I can't come up with one--so why not wear the hell outta them...alright gang, make it a good one--thanks for stopping by!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem






 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL