Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Think Pink





pants & blouse (GAP 30% off Today), blazer (Aqua--Bloomingdales), heels (Charles Jourdan--similar), belt (Target), shades (colors in optiCS), bracelet (Jennifer Zeuner, Voce on Clay, Lexington or HERE), ring (Lagos), clutch (Adele of Lexington, KY)

At first glance, you may feel pigeon holed by these Pink Trousers and think their pairings might be limited.  Quite the contrary; however, as I have paired these lovelies with quite a bit in the few weeks I've had them.  
My favorite Striped Blazer made for a sharp ensemble, while a Cozy Grey Sweatshirt & Leopard Skimmers have a chic, relaxed feel.  How cute would they look with a Classic Camel Coat?  A pant that gives you multiple pairings equals the perfect pant for me!  
PS:  the sweatshirt, skimmers, and coat are ALL 20% off at SHOPBOP with code WEAREFAMILY.  I've got some major goodies in my cart indeed!  Y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that top with those pants!
    Perfection!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink pants! I have a pair of royal blue ones sitting in my closet and I might bust them out today! Great inspiration.

    xo
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pairing! i find my pink pants to be incredibly versatile, they are a staple in my closet!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL