Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back Two School








look 2:  GAP sweater, Cambridge Satchel, Cartier Watch, PolkaDot Converse
New LunchBox, Backpack, Threads...could only mean one thing...Back to School Shopping!  Hands down one of my most fave times of year as a kid. I can vividly remember getting home with all of my new goodies, laying them out on my bed, and getting down to the business of the "First Day of School Outfit."  Now my big gal is heading back to 1st grade next week and while she wears the standard khaki/polo school uniform, it got me thinking...What would my back to school uniform look like if I was to head back to the hallowed halls of SFHS?  I love the idea of the traditional khaki/collared shirt all buttoned, tucked, and prepster; however, I would definitely spruce her up a bit with bold hues, bags, and baubles!  If I may make a suggestion for a fall staple purchase...the SchoolBoy Blazer.  I have had this one for at least 5 seasons, I never tire of it, it goes with so many darn things, I am definitely getting it in another shade this season--it's just a goodin!  Y'all can shop pieces of the look below if you so choose:


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

2 comments:

  1. I just picked up the cheetah bucs! Brings me back to my private high school days when we wore penny loafers and bucs! I'm not sure the nuns would have approved a cheetah print though! ;) RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. This.looks.awesome. Can't pick a favorite. Yes I can: it's the pink blazer.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL