Monday, May 21, 2012

Easy Breezy




vest (Jcrew), tank (HM), bag (Kooba-similar here), jeans (Old Navy--circa 2003..seriously), heels (Bloomingdales, cute alternative here), belt (Gap similar here),  bracelets (Jcrew hereJcrew gold linked hereAdele aqua leather band here), necklace (Jcrew adoring this, too), watch (Michael Kors), shades (Gucci)
This rig has a relative get up and go vibe...perfect for the close of spring and beginning of summer.  May I recommend a denim vest...it's a year round topper!  Toss it over a maxi or a button down blouse or even a little white V neck topped with oodles of baubles...looks for days!
PS:  I would be remiss if I didn't mention the best 30 bones I've ever spent.  These white jeans not only aided in landing my husband the first night we met (he still reminisces every time I wear them), but they have been a reliable and stylish standby for 8 years!  Proof you don't need to break the bank to have a lovely staple in the closet!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL